Students of the College have access to fantastic computing and IT facilities, through our partnership at Coffs Harbour Education Campus.
- There are over 300 computer workstations available for students to access, in our library, computer labs and the Student Learning Centre.
- Wireless Internet is available across the campus.
- Printing and photocopying facilities are available in the computer labs, library and Student Learning Centre.
- All students of the College are provided with a laptop as part of the Federal Government's Digital Education Revolution - which they get to keep when they finish Year 12.
- The Student Learning Centre provides additional support with the use of IT equipment.
- IT and Multimedia equipment can be borrowed from the Student Learning Centre for use by students.
- The College uses Moodle for our online learning environment for students. This is used extensively in class to provide access to class notes, assignments, resources and information.
IT Support is available to students at Coffs Harbour Senior College through the IT Help Desk. Students are provided with:
- a local computer account to provide access to the computer labs and printing facilities.
- a Moodle account for access to our online learning environment.
- a DET Portal account for logging in to the DER Laptops and the DET Student Portal and email account.
For any queries related to technology at the College, students should in the first instance visit the IT Help Desk.